- Items will be collected on your normal collection day.
- Place items near, but do not block, your automated trash container.
- The flatbed truck will run separately from the regular trash collection truck. Do not be alarmed if your trash can is dumped before the other items are removed.
- Excessive loads will be charged. This will be at the driver’s discretion.
- Please separate metal from other items for pick up. Metal will be picked up separately.
- Refrigerators and freezers will be collected at no charge. Doors must be removed and all food must be emptied out of the refrigerators/freezers.
- Tree limbs must be cut into 4 foot or smaller sections.
- Used oil, railroad ties, tires, batteries, propane tanks, paint, tree stumps, and other hazardous materials will not be collected. Small engines must be drained of all fluids.
If you have any questions, please call 872-0531