• December 24th, Wednesday’s trash will be collected as usual
• December 25th, Thursday’s trash will be picked up Wednesday, December 24th
• December 26th, Friday’s trash will be picked up Monday, December 29th
• Please have your trash out by 7:00 a.m.
Landfill Holiday Schedule
• Closed at 1 pm Wednesday, December 24th
• Closed all day on Thursday, December 25th and Friday, December 26th
• Open all day Saturday, December 27th from 9:00 am to 5 pm
• The City will provide free pickup service for bagged or boxed Christmas waste only on your collection day from December 29th through January 2nd. Place the bags near your collection container on your scheduled collection day as stated above. Bagged and boxed waste will be picked up separately from the trash in your can.
• Christmas trees will be picked up, at no charge, the week of January 5-9, 2015. Place your tree near your collection container on your scheduled collection day as stated above. If you would like to take your tree to the Landfill, holiday hours are listed above. Trees will be mulched at the Landfill.